Introduction to Azure DevOps – Organize the way you plan, create and deliver software with Azure DevOps
Introduction to Azure DevOps is a fully built-in set of providers that collectively offer you all of the tools necessary for building and maintaining a backlog, internet hosting your supply code repositories, implementing steady integration, together with supply and testing workflows on your merchandise earlier than releasing them. On this course you’ll change into aware of Azure DevOps (previously referred to as VSTS and earlier than that, VSO) and discover the 5 providers that make up Azure DevOps:
- Azure Boards
- Azure Repos
- Azure Pipelines
- Azure Test Plans
- Azure Artifacts
- Introduction to Azure DevOps Display an understanding of what Azure DevOps is and the way it may be used.
- Facilitate agile processes by the instruments accessible in Azure Boards.
- Arrange and use a Git repository hosted in your Azure DevOps account.
- Create your individual construct and launch definitions.
- Perceive what Azure Check Plans are and methods to use them.
- Perceive Azure Artifacts and leverage this service to setup and eat your individual bundle feed.
- [CodeWithMosh] – The Complete ASP.NET MVC 5 Course
- [CodeWithMosh] Complete Python Mastery
- [CodeWithMosh] The Complete Node.js Course
- [CodeWithMosh] The Ultimate Redux Course
- [SPATIE] Learn How to Create a Laravel Package
- Introduction to Azure DevOps Builders searching for a brand new resolution to host their code and optimize their working processes
- Technical managers whose groups are searching for a set of top of the range collaboration instruments
- Others concerned with technical groups, together with high quality assurance, operations, product and venture administration
- Primary understanding of software program improvement
- Primary understanding of software program improvement processes
- Primary understanding or expertise in constructing and deploying software program
In this course, you’ll study:
- What Azure DevOps is, a quick historical past of the service and methods to arrange an occasion on your group.
- What Azure Boards are and the way you need to use them to handle your work.
- use Azure Repos to retailer your code and handle pull requests.
- use Azure Pipelines to arrange fully-automated builds and releases.
- What Azure Check Plans are and the way we are able to use these for handbook and exploratory testing.
- leverage Azure Artifacts to arrange your individual curated bundle administration feeds.
Introduction to Azure DevOps Whether or not you’re a developer or not, working alone or in a group, Azure DevOps will help you arrange the way in which you intend, create and ship software program. This course will present you the way it works, methods to get began, and suggestions & methods on methods to get essentially the most out of Azure DevOps.[ACloudGuru] Introduction to Azure DevOps