Hands-On Machine Learning for dotNET Developers – ML.NET enables developers utilize their .NET skills to easily integrate machine learning into virtually any .NET application. This course will teach you how to implement machine learning and build models using Microsoft’s new Machine Learning library, ML.NET. You will learn how to leverage the library effectively to build and integrate machine learning into your .NET applications.
Hands-On Machine Learning for dotNET Developers – Course Contents
- Finding the Best Price on Laptops Using Price Prediction (Regression)
- Determining Aggression in User Comments
- Evaluating, Improving, and Retraining Your Model
- Classifying News into Subjects
- Building a Recommender System
- Classifying Images Using TensorFlow “Transfer Learning”
- Detecting Facial Expressions in Your Webcam with a Pre-Trained ONNX Model
By taking Hands-On Machine Learning for dotNET Developers course, you will learn how to implement various machine learning tasks and algorithms using the ML.NET library, and use the Model Builder and CLI to build custom models using AutoML.
- [CodeWithMosh] – The Complete ASP.NET MVC 5 Course
- [CodeWithMosh] Complete Python Mastery
- [CodeWithMosh] The Complete Node.js Course
- [CodeWithMosh] The Ultimate Redux Course
- [SPATIE] Learn How to Create a Laravel Package
Hands-On Machine Learning for dotNET Developers You will load and prepare data to train and evaluate a model; make predictions with a trained model; and, crucially, retrain it. You will cover image classification, sentiment analysis, recommendation engines, and more! You’ll also work through techniques to improve model performance and accuracy, and extend ML.NET by leveraging pre-trained TensorFlow models using transfer learning in your ML.NET application and some advanced techniques.
By the end of Hands-On Machine Learning for dotNET Developers course, even if you previously lacked existing machine learning knowledge, you will be confident enough to perform machine learning tasks and build custom ML models using the ML.NET library.
All the code and supporting files for this course are available on GitHub at https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Hands-On-Machine-Learning-for-.NET-Developers-V.