Machine Learning Scholarship Program for Microsoft Azure Build your Machine Learning skills on Microsoft Azure and be a part of the next wave of technological transformation across industries.
Introduction to machine learning on Azure with a Low-code Experience
- Apply to participate in the new course “Introduction to machine learning on Azure with a Low-code Experience” and learn the foundations of machine learning.
- Build practical experience by training, validating, and evaluating machine learning models on the Azure platform.
- Commit to dedicating 5-10 hours a week on the course and work towards earning one of the follow-up Nanodegree program scholarships by showcasing your newly honed Machine Learning skills.
- [CodeWithMosh] – The Complete ASP.NET MVC 5 Course
- [CodeWithMosh] Complete Python Mastery
- [CodeWithMosh] The Complete Node.js Course
- [CodeWithMosh] The Ultimate Redux Course
- [SPATIE] Learn How to Create a Laravel Package
The Introduction to machine learning on Azure with a Low-code Experience is intended for learners who have programming knowledge in Python, and are comfortable writing scripts, performing loop operations, etc. Having a background in beginning level statistics will also helpful to understand and deploy the ML models.