What you’ll learn
- Build your own music streaming service like Spotify
- Discover important techniques that are essential for any aspiring software engineers
- No prior knowledge needed! A basic understanding of HTML is helpful – but not essential
- A computer
Step by step, in creating your own music streaming site just like Spotify complete with:
- User registration
- Search for all their favorite artists, albums and songs in real time!
- Create and customize their own playlists
- Control the music with all the usual controls such as play, pause, skip, previous, shuffle, repeat etc.
- And much, much more!
In the event that you take this course, you will have nothing to stress over in light of the fact that we utilize these abilities widely!
By taking a crack at this course, you will have the COMPLETE help of a Microsoft Software Engineer (me). I’m constantly prepared to respond to any question you may have. Programming issues, mistakes, highlight demands, general programming counsel – it doesn’t make a difference, I’m constantly glad to help! I generally plan to react to inquiries inside a couple of hours and it’s likewise significant that I’ve responded to EVERY SINGLE inquiry posed so far on the entirety of my courses.
Future course limits:
By joining up with this course, you will gain admittance to ALL of my present and future courses for the most reduced conceivable rebate we as teachers are fit for offering on Udemy – FOREVER.
The site you make in this course will be the feature of your venture portfolio! Any potential business who see’s this venture on your resume will need to hear about it. The explanation? They realize that a task like this implies you’re comfortable with the wide scope of specialized aptitudes they need their workers to know.
At long last, this venture is a ton of fun and I realize you’ll make some extraordinary memories actualizing your own one of a kind thoughts just as the ones we execute together. What are you sitting tight for?
You needn’t bother with any understanding to take this course, anyway a fundamental comprehension of HTML would be extraordinary. I will clarify everything as I go, yet a few things I invested more energy in than others. I don’t invested an immense measure of energy in without a doubt the most minimal level nuts and bolts for example what is HTML. So on the off chance that you have definitely no experience programming, you are totally fine to take this course, simply request that I clarify things further on the off chance that you might want an increasingly nitty gritty clarification.
Who this course is for:
- Any aspiring software engineers or web developers dreaming of working at a company like Google, Facebook or Microsoft